This is the Error log.I cleared it and ran the "run then" path:

Time User Code Message

Fri 2012/06/08 04:42:07 PM

System -170001 [HTTP] 10.0.1.25:2536->80

Fri 2012/06/08 04:42:07 PM

System -170001 [HTTP] 10.0.1.25:2539->80

Thanks Tim

Hi Michel,

This has worked for a couple months since I made a program for it.I cannot get it to text either.I have another program that notifies me and that one is working with email and text.I tried to make a new program and can not get that to work.Also I been having to reset PLM often to get devices to indicate status and venstar thermostat loses communication regularly.I have no idea if those problems are related but I thought I would let you know.I also checked junk and it is not going there.

Thanks for your help!

Tim

Hi Tim,

The fact that you have to reset your PLM to get status is NOT good and must be fixed. Also, this could explain why your notification program does not work:

If the program depends on status of a device, it's quite possible that the PLM is not sending status updates to ISY because either it no longer has the link to that device (you factory reset) or it's dead.

Now, what happens if you right mouse click on that specific program (for which you have notification problems) and then choose Run Then? Do you get the notification?

With kind regards,

Michel

Hi Michel,

I found out what the problem is.I change the content in the email and customize window and now it works.The content I had was this

"Mail Just Arrived!${sys.time12}${mod.weather.temp.current}"It had worked in the past do you know why it would stop working?It will not work with text either.

Thanks Tim

Archived