Mobilinc for Mac

Xathros

Hi Wes-

Just wanted to say that it would be awesome if there was a version of Mobilinc for the Mac desktop (maybe even a dashboard widget). I realize that the name would be a bit misleading but I promise I'd put it on my laptop so it would still be Mobil-ish :) I'm putting together a web page of rest calls as a simpler interface to the things I want easily accessed but it really makes me want something more in line with Mobilinc on the iPhone/iPad.

-Xathros

Hi Xathros,

We've thought about bringing MobiLinc HD to the Mac App Store. Currently we are focused on adding new features to MobiLinc to expand it and may consider porting MobiLinc HD to the Mac app store if we think there is enough demand to make it worth while.

Wes

Excellent. Not a hi priority thing for me as I have a number of other ways to communicate with ISY from the Mac but the Mobilinc interface is just so nice and clean. It would be awesome full screen on a space by itself just a swipe or 2 away whenever I need it. I'd love to have the cams visible along with most of my important device/scene/program controls on the "Favorites" screen.

-Xathros

Archived