Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Universal Devices Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bumbershoot

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bumbershoot

  1. Here's the model: Firex I4618 by Kidde. I believe I was typing my response to the OP when when he responded, so I missed the RF comment.
  2. You might want to check this link. I run the Admin Console from an application on my desktop, as described in this link, and I've never had any issues. I'm using a Retina iMac running macOS Sierra.
  3. I took this route, and it works fine. I added one of these First Alert smoke alarms to my setup (all the rest of the alarms are hardwired Kidde alarms). I then added an Insteon Smoke Bridge to my setup. It has always worked as intended during testing, and installation was easy. My ISY now sends alerts, turns on all the lights, turns on my Z-Wave Aeotech Siren, etc. BTW, no hacking of the alarm or Smoke Bridge was necessary. The First Alert alarm uses a differently shaped connector than the Kidde alarms do, but it's easy to swap. My hardwired Kidde and First Alert alarms are compatible, as I can smoke a Kidde alarm (at the other end of the house from the First Alert), and the ISY runs my programs.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.