Everything posted by Spring
-
eISYIR Plugin, Flirc, eisy-lite on Harmony Remote
Thank you gdavis. Your method of recording both long press and short press for every keystroke (IR code) solved the problem. I had originally imported the code file circulated on the forum, so now I added the same codes again as long presses at your suggestion. Between your steps 2 and 3, I accessed Flirc's Advanced menu (File / Advanced) to select Long Press before recording the same IR codes from the Harmony Hub. This is useful advice for anyone using Harmony Hub and Flirc with the plugin for eisy.
-
eISYIR Plugin, Flirc, eisy-lite on Harmony Remote
Looking for help getting eISYIR plugin on FLIRC-enabled eisy-lite to respond reliably to RC5 infrared codes (the original set of 40 codes previously used with ISY994) sent from a Harmony remote. The problem has been consistency/reliability. Commands frequently fail on the first button press but always work if the button press is repeated within 1 or 2 seconds. In the eISYIR plugin v.1.3.2 configuration page, I’ve tried multiple different values for Press Threshold (from 100ms to 700ms) with ~300ms working better than other values (but still only works on first button press about 60-70% of the time). I also tried several different values for Idle Threshold (from 400ms to 2000ms), but I saw no difference in any of the values, so I’m leaving the idle threshold set to 500ms for now. I left Release Threshold at 50ms, short poll at 15 and long poll at 60. If anyone has used this plugin with a Harmony remote successfully, I’d like to hear your comments regarding consistency and your settings. This same Harmony remote worked 100% perfectly on the first button press every time with ISY994iZW/IR PRO before migrating to eisy-lite with FLIRC and eISYIR plugin. My goal is to get this plugin to perform equally well.
-
How to setup eisy-ui
Using the IP address, as Guy suggests, is the only way I can access eisy.ui since macOS (Sequoia and newer web browsers including Safari and Firefox) do not give an option to access a non-secure web address. But once logged in with eisy's IP address and later when logged out for inactivity, if you refresh the page to log in again, the appended characters in the URL that were added during browsing within eisy.ui may prevent login from working [something may have changed because now the appended characters are no longer causing login to fail]. In that case, remove the appended characters at the end of the URL leaving only eisy's IP address. Or use a password manager to login each time. By comparison, on Windows 10 the Edge browser permits access to a non-secure site by accepting the risk.
-
Blue Iris NS "On Alert" Only - Not Motion Trigger
Does anyone know how to get the Blue Iris plugin on eisy to ignore Blue Iris Motion Triggers and respond only to Blue Iris Alerts (On Alert / actions)? Whenever an eisy program uses the node server's IS ALERTED property, the action fires on motion triggers, not AI confirmed alerts.
-
IR with eisy
If IR is not built in to eisy, can it be added? I rely on IR and RC5 codes in my HA system.