Problems with KPL's and odd nuances in system

deirwin

I'm having problems with some of my KPL's. A couple of them just blink (all buttons) when I push a button, and no longer turns on the light it is plugged into. Then you can hear them "clicking". I also have some lights & dimmers that blink, or shimmer, when we push other switches in the house. I noticed a switch that blinked last night, then when i tapped the dimmer next to it on and off, the led's on the dimmer would blink. Then later, the dimmer's LED's locked "on", but the lights are not on. It feels like these things are related, but not sure. Here are a few things notes on the system:

I have Insteon in 3 buildings (Main panel is in the house, then two sub panels run from there). Only one light has been a problem - all others have previously worked perfectly and instantly. In the last 6 months or so, I've noticed delays in responses.

I recently added 4 Insteon LED programmable light bulbs.

I recently added some new lighting fixtures with decorative retro "Edison" light bulbs.

ISY99i Pro

ELK M1G

Any hep would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Dean

Thanks Michel, I have tried that. I went ahead and replaced one KPL with a dimmer and it works fine. It's odd that more than one KPL is doing the same thing and started at the same time. I now have 4 KPL's working fine and around 4 or 5 in a box that are all seemingly bad. Thanks again.

Archived