Dumped my link table (SwitchLink) - Can't restore??

IndyMike

Maybe someone else with more experience can chime in, but my understanding is that the clean up traffic will abort if another device sends out a command.

The issue I was trying to avoid by adding my wait commands is that the KPL LED would flash, indicating a response was not received (probably because the clean up was aborted due to my 'status' program) - BUT the scene actually worked fine.

Though everything actually worked OK, I just found the flashing annoying. Adding the wait command eliminated the flashing for me.

Decided to try it again tonight and it worked. FOr teh past few months every time I tried it the lights flashed. However, over the weekend I did remove 4 funky switchlincs that were causing a lot of grief. I cant remember if any or all of them were still installed when we had the scope on the line and tried this.

I will wait and see if it still happens

Decided to try it again tonight and it worked. FOr teh past few months every time I tried it the lights flashed. However, over the weekend I did remove 4 funky switchlincs that were causing a lot of grief. I cant remember if any or all of them were still installed when we had the scope on the line and tried this.

It happened again last night. We had a power dip for a second or so and the entrance way light started flasing a minute or two later. I tried turning it off and it kept flashing, I tried turning it on and it kept flashing. I unplugged the ELK M1 ethernet connection and it kept flashing.

I unplugged the ISY and it stopped. I plugged the ISY back in and it was fine.

Digger,

Have you looked at your logs? If not, please do so and look for Scheduler entries during the same time that you experienced the flashing lights. Unplugging ISY simply means that ISY is not getting the signals from the PLM and those are the signals that I am very interested about.

With kind regards,

Michel

It happened again last night. We had a power dip for a second or so and the entrance way light started flasing a minute or two later. I tried turning it off and it kept flashing, I tried turning it on and it kept flashing. I unplugged the ELK M1 ethernet connection and it kept flashing.

I unplugged the ISY and it stopped. I plugged the ISY back in and it was fine.

Archived