Stuck in a loop

accessha

ISY Firmware 2.6.3

Latest Elk Firmware

Attempted to connect to the Elk on the unsecured port and everything appears to work fine. I can arm/disarm, etc.

However, when a switch is turned on or a scene is run, things get a little strange. The ISY gets stuck in some sort of loop and the scene cycles and never stops until the Elk connection is disabled. In the upper left corner of the ISY admin console it continually flashes BUSY. It makes for a nice disco like effect but not very practical for everyday use.

Any thoughts on what may be causing this?

ISY Firmware 2.6.3

Latest Elk Firmware

Attempted to connect to the Elk on the unsecured port and everything appears to work fine. I can arm/disarm, etc.

However, when a switch is turned on or a scene is run, things get a little strange. The ISY gets stuck in some sort of loop and the scene cycles and never stops until the Elk connection is disabled. In the upper left corner of the ISY admin console it continually flashes BUSY. It makes for a nice disco like effect but not very practical for everyday use.

Do you have the latest firmware for the ELK? I ahd this problem with the ELK until I updated the firmware. I also have this problem when I get a power outage and restore with just the ISY. Still working on that

accessha,

ISY cannot work with ELK's secure port.

With kind regards,

Michel

ISY Firmware 2.6.3

Latest Elk Firmware

And I need to read more carefully since the first thing he said was he has the latest firmware :roll:

But I always used the unsecure port and had this problem until I updated the firmware.

Archived