Keypad Dimmer Switch 2334-222 and 2334-232

CopyRon

GPG

Clear the Java cache and insure the URL being used to invoke the Admin Console is for 4.0.5. The Admin Console at 3.3.3 would not know anything about the Dual Band KPLs as they had not been released.

After the changes click Help | About and verify the UI indicates 4.0.5

• 2 weeks later...
Support for the 2334-222 and 2334-232 was added at 4.0.1

Have you tried selecting the equivalent non Dual Band KPL in the Device Type list.

I tried using 2486D, 2486D-SW and 2486DWH8 - all show as unsupported Revision and the device firmware at v1.65 even though the device firmware sticker shows v7.0 - also to note it will add the device but not the buttons and this is the same for the 2334-222 & 232 devices.

I just purchased the 994ir which should be here soon and will solve my problem. However this is a good reason for those people who havent upgraded yet may want to start thinking about doing so before being forced too as new devices are replacing legacy devices.

The rev 7.0 is the hardware level of the KPL. The 1.65 is the decimal cat/subcat (device type) of the new KPL. The KPL firmware would be something like v.42

I agree completely with the suggestion to move to a 994i. There are many changes in the 4.0.x images which will only increase with time.

Archived