MobiLinc (Android) now supports TASKER!

InsteonNut

Hi Xathros,

Yes since this is a function of how Admin Console saves programs back to the ISY. Although in iOS, since iOS doesn't have the widget concept or Tasker integration you wouldn't run into this very often. What you'll see in iOS is if you have any programs tagged as favorites or a program tagged to a camera and you modify the name of that program through Admin Console, then you may see that program drop off the favorite list or get removed from the tagged camera due to this behavior.

Wes

Thanks Wes.

I don't think I have seen that happen at all. If I do, at least now I'll know why.

-Xathros

• 4 months later...

Wes-

I just fired up 1.2.4 on my GalaxyTab today for the first time in a while and find the ML is crashing about once every 8-10 seconds. I deleted my profile and started from scratch but get the same result. My ISY994 is on 4.2.2 and I have a bunch of ZWave devices now. Are there any known issues between ML 1.2.4 and 4.2.2 or ZWave?

Thanks

-Xathros

Nope. How do I go about capturing debug info for you on the Tablet?

-Xathros

EDIT: java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException

Source File: String.java

Class: java.lang.String

Method: startEndAndLength

Line: 583

Xathros,

I need to ask you to wait for the time being as we finish up the Android for Z-Wave update. The current 1.x version of MobiLinc for Android does not support Z-Wave. There were changes to 4.2.2 and 4.2.1 specifically for Z-Wave that may also be adversely impacting MobiLinc for Android on the current release.

Wes

Xathros,

I need to ask you to wait for the time being as we finish up the Android for Z-Wave update. The current 1.x version of MobiLinc for Android does not support Z-Wave. There were changes to 4.2.2 and 4.2.1 specifically for Z-Wave that may also be adversely impacting MobiLinc for Android on the current release.

Wes

Thanks Wes.

That was what I figured. I'm primarily an iOS user so it's not a huge issue for me. I was just trying to help out another user and ran into this. As always, I'm happy to help test once you have something ready.

-Xathros

• 9 months later...

Archived