configuring a-d keypadlinc button

diggler

I have a 6 button keyap linc button installed. The on and off button work perfect, but I am trying to configure the A button to control a appliance linc that controls pool lights. I would like for the button to turn it on and off as well as display status and for isy to show everything and work accordingly.

Some should be as easy as defining a Scene with KeypadLinc button A as Controller and the ApplianceLinc as Responder.

What will not work is manually controlling the ApplianceLinc locally. The ApplianceLinc is a Responder Only device so turning the ApplianceLinc on locally is not reflected back to the ISY nor to the KeypadLinc.

Also if a Program turns On the ApplianceLinc it needs to turn On the Scene with the KeypadLinc button and the ApplianceLinc. Turning On the ApplianceLinc directly with a Program will not be reflected in the KeypadLinc button.

I have a scene pool lighs. I drag the "A" button down to the scene and make it a controller. If I go to the keypad it turns on the lights. If I go to the app on my phone and turn on pool lights the keypad button doesnt light. Did I miss a step

Archived