Mobilinc Pro and multiple platforms

dwbourn

All,

My wife just got an iPhone and I have an android device. I wanted to install the Mobilinc Connect on her iPhone, I am paid subscriber on my android phone. Do I have to repurchase the app for iPhone? I seem to remember reading on the forum that the purchase covers multiple platforms for the same ISY controller but I may be mistaken.

Wes,

If my memory is correct can someone email me and let me know how to add the app to my wife's phone and connect it to the Mobilinc Connect account for my ISY?

Thanks!

--dwb

I believe it has to be purchased for each platform.

On Android, you can then install to any Android device that shares the same Google account.

On IOS, you can then install to any IOS device that shares the same Apple account.

At least, that's what I did.

Michael.

Hi dwbourn,

Michael is right. Apple and Google allow purchases to be installed on the devices you own within the "walls" of the platform. So, if you purchase MobiLinc HD for iOS you can install it on all your iOS devices. If you purchase MobiLinc Pro for Android, you can install it on all your Android devices that use the same Google account.

For MobiLinc Connect, the subscription is tied to the ISY. Since we control the account, we made the account platform agnostic which allows you to use your one account on both Android and Apple devices running MobiLinc apps.

If you have an iPhone and an iPad (or think you might get an iPad) then I recommend MobiLinc HD or Orchestrated MobiLinc. Both are Universal apps that will run on all iOS devices at the native resolution.

Wes

Archived