iPhone Password Entry

bigscience

I'm sure this has to have be address but I can't seem to find the answer and I feel really stupid about it. I just got my ISY 994i and am really annoyed about having to constantly enter a password to control lights. Is there a way, either on the ISY or iPhone, to have it remember the credentials? If I need to turn off the bedroom lights when I get into bed it seems lame to have to log in to press one button vs just getting up and turning them or (or buying a hard remote). Is there a way to put the ID/PW in the URL maybe?

Sorry if this is a really novice question, I'm new. Thanks in advance for the help!

I'm sure this has to have be address but I can't seem to find the answer and I feel really stupid about it. I just got my ISY 994i and am really annoyed about having to constantly enter a password to control lights. Is there a way, either on the ISY or iPhone, to have it remember the credentials? If I need to turn off the bedroom lights when I get into bed it seems lame to have to log in to press one button vs just getting up and turning them or (or buying a hard remote). Is there a way to put the ID/PW in the URL maybe?

Sorry if this is a really novice question, I'm new. Thanks in advance for the help!

Can't really answer the main question satisfactorily (assuming browser interface is in use, you cannot remember the password with that).

However, MobiLinc ($$) allows you to store your credential so you don't have to enter it each to time. Awesome app as well...

Archived