unable to access admin console on ISY-99i running 3.2.6

jdcoburn

hi - my problem seems to be an interaction with Java in the browser on windows 7 and my ISY-99i. I can access and control devices through the dashboard, but I cannot log into the administration console. the browser asks whether it is ok to load the active X control, I say yes, then it says Windows won't let it download the control since it can't verify the publisher. I have tried a wide variety of settings including using unsigned controls and I still get the same message. my current firmware is 3.2.6. the last time I was able to access the console was about 9 months ago and then, and in previous sessions, everything worked. I assume something changed, but I don't know what. I've tried to access the console on windows xp running IE 8 with the same result. I've also tried it on a mac but that failed - it said it couldn't run the plugin. I assume it's looking for a certificate, but without getting into the console, I'm not sure what to do next.

there is a usb port on the ISY-99i but it's not clear what app it should be running to talk to the port.

I have different computers but the base setup is IE 11 running windows 7 - 32bit. Java is up to date on all the machines.

some guidance would be appreciated.

thanks,

Jim

Archived