ISY 99i and Insteon KPL 1.8

gaautomation,

A little more information please. How did you add the KPL to ISY (Add Insteon Device or Start Linking)? When you click on the device in the My Lighting tree, how exactly is it identified at the top right of the screen? What version firmware is in your ISY (Help->About)?

gaautomation,

A little more information please. How did you add the KPL to ISY (Add Insteon Device or Start Linking)? When you click on the device in the My Lighting tree, how exactly is it identified at the top right of the screen? What version firmware is in your ISY (Help->About)?

I linked it by chosing "start linking" I went to the device and held the set button for 3 seconds till the load blinked twice.

Top right of screen:

0E.0A.C3 - (2486DWH8) KeypadLinc Dimmer 8 Button v.2D .. I was having a problem with a rev 1.6 that would only show up as a Lamplinc. Smarthome swapped my Keypadlincs (the rest worked rev 1.0 2486D - except for controlling local load in a scene) The older Keypadlinc's register correctly. These new rev 1.8's say they are 8 button, but they do not give me the buttons on the left side of "Main" to add into scenes.

Josh

Archived