ISY 994i and Z-Wave

Bxsteez

I am new to ISY's. I have ADT Pulse with a front door keyed entry system (which is Z-wave). I saw that the isy has a Z-Wave module which I have installed. However, I think it need a Z-Wave Dongle. Which one should I get. I want to be able to have my ISY994 control the door lock. Is this possible?

Frank

I am new to ISY's. I have ADT Pulse with a front door keyed entry system (which is Z-wave). I saw that the isy has a Z-Wave module which I have installed. However, I think it need a Z-Wave Dongle. Which one should I get. I want to be able to have my ISY994 control the door lock. Is this possible?

Frank

Hi Frank-

The door locks are most certainly possible. Not so sure about the ADT keypad. I suspect that will be a problem.

For the dongle, you need the "Z-Wave Assembly Kit" from UDI. Go here: http://www.universal-devices.com/sales/products/ and scroll down to accessories.

-Xathros

Frank

Hi Frank-

The door locks are most certainly possible. Not so sure about the ADT keypad. I suspect that will be a problem.

For the dongle, you need the "Z-Wave Assembly Kit" from UDI. Go here: http://www.universal-devices.com/sales/products/ and scroll down to accessories.

-Xathros

Thanks Xathros.. They have other USB dongles. Can I use that instead? Or is this the only way.

Frank

The ISY does not support usb connected dongles. There is an expansion connector inside the ISY to accept the ZWave daughter board.

-Xathros

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

Archived