Favorites disappear...

johnnyt

After I upgraded ISY from 4.1.2 to 4.2.2 my favorites in Mobilinc disappeared. This is the second time it happens to me, although I can't remember the circumstances the last time, i.e. I don't remember if it was after an upgrade or what else I might have done just before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi johnnyt,

The only thing that I can think of why this would happen is if your favorites were Z-Wave devices. Upgrading from 4.2.1 Z-Wave users needed to update the Z-Wave radio firmware which in almost all cases caused the Z-Wave device numbering to change. MobiLinc relies on the Unique ID for many things. If this changes (as it would almost certainly have for Z-Wave devices), I could see where your Z-Wave favorites would disappear.

Another tip, if you need to resync MobiLinc to your ISY, please choose Update Only. Ignoring the warning and selecting Download All will erase all settings including favorites.

Wes

Hi johnnyt,

The only thing that I can think of why this would happen is if your favorites were Z-Wave devices. Upgrading from 4.2.1 Z-Wave users needed to update the Z-Wave radio firmware which in almost all cases caused the Z-Wave device numbering to change. MobiLinc relies on the Unique ID for many things. If this changes (as it would almost certainly have for Z-Wave devices), I could see where your Z-Wave favorites would disappear.

Another tip, if you need to resync MobiLinc to your ISY, please choose Update Only. Ignoring the warning and selecting Download All will erase all settings including favorites.

Wes

I did do a "download all" (and have before) so that's no doubt the problem. I don't have any z-wave stuff.

Thanks.

Archived