Garage Door with no keypad; just MobiLinc

wainert

Can anyone help a beginner with setting up a Garage door kit to work easily with MobiLinc not a keypad. Right now if I just link them and run them from the devices with the I/O link in momentary C I have to press the command many times to get the door to trigger. thank for your help!

wainert,

Please send me an email to support@universal-devices.com if you would like some one on one support for this project.

The simple setup is to set the I/O Linc in Momentary B. Have the normally open contacts connected to your garage opener control terminals. (The same two terminals that you wall mounted control contacts are connected to. When you use Mobilinc your I/O Linc will trigger the door opener if you use an On or Off command. If your door is Open it will Close if it is Closed it will Open with a control of the On or Off function from the Mobilinc App.

Where are many options to use the sensor as well but I would encourage you to contact me if you have any other questions.

• 1 month later...

I am also looking for the answer

From your other thread on this subject, disable the Open and Close programs so they don't self trigger.  Set up the favorites in ML to "Run IF" on the disabled Open and Close programs.  Enjoy.

-Xathros

• 1 year later...

Welcome Felver!

I have mine set to momentary B, with the standard 2 second hold time FWIW.

I control it with a Keypadlinc key from the house, through a scene, and momentary B means the contacts will be closed whether the keypad turns the scene on or off.

This simulates how you use a regular garage door opener, press for up, press for down. When I press the keypad key on, I want contacts l closed momentarily so the door goes up. And when I press the keypad key to go off, I want the contact closed momentarily so the door goes back down.

Here is ISY wiki information on it as well

It takes a little fiddling, but you will get it. Post back here if you have more questions.

Paul

Archived