Remote dashboard shows all devices as both Off and On

NeilP

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right forum for this question but here goes....

I am currently travelling and after a 33 hour power failure at home my ISY 994 remote dashboard is now showing all devices in both On and Off state. I also cannot see any Programs, instead get an error message saying unable to load programs. I am also not receiving any of my usual email notifications.

Any suggestions as to what I could do remotely to fix this?

Thanks

Neil

You don't have a trusted neighbor that can reboot the system?

It is possible things didn't restart in an orderly fashion.

I know after a power failure. I have to power up my PLM before the ISY994i on the chance the PLM was not fully booted before the controller tested for it.

Brian...not only do I have a trusted neighbour but he also has an ISY99. Unfortunately he also is out of town and not back until after I get home. I will wait now until I get home.

Michel....for once I hope that you are wrong. :-) I have had this happen to me before and it seemed to be solved by rebooting my complete system as per Brian's comment. I can say that I am still able to access my front door security cam through the ISY. I had my ISY on a UPS but the PLM was on unfiltered power. I have both whole home and point of use surge protection but who knows what was happening to the power lines during the storm that did the damage. I am given to understand that a number of tree branches were rubbing on the power line due to high winds causing a number of intermittent short until finally the main breaker on the pole line opened up. I can only imagine what the transients must have been like. A blown PLM may be only the beginning of my problems.

Neil

Archived