EZIO 2x4 Usage in Scenes

jeffbott

I have searched the forums and can't find this, so forgive me if I missed it.

I have an ISY99i IR/Pro v2.6.6. I have several EZIO 2x4's working great using both inputs and outputs. However, when i try to use one of the relays (outputs) in a scene as a responder it acts strange (to me). If I click the On or Off button for the scene nothing happens. The scene does have a slider showing at the bottom and if I slide the slider to 100% it activates the relay. Sliding to 0% deactivates the relay.

Is this normal or do I have something set up wrong??

jeffbott,

Two questions:

1. What happens if you use Fast On/Fast Off

2. What happens if you add a controller in the scene (does it respond to a controller)?

Thanks and with kind regards,

Michel

I have searched the forums and can't find this, so forgive me if I missed it.

I have an ISY99i IR/Pro v2.6.6. I have several EZIO 2x4's working great using both inputs and outputs. However, when i try to use one of the relays (outputs) in a scene as a responder it acts strange (to me). If I click the On or Off button for the scene nothing happens. The scene does have a slider showing at the bottom and if I slide the slider to 100% it activates the relay. Sliding to 0% deactivates the relay.

Is this normal or do I have something set up wrong??

When I click On, Fast On, Off, or Fast Off in the scene, the relay does not change state but the status at the top of the scene, 'Current State' changes (On or Off following the correct click)

I added a KPL button as a controller and it acts the same; press the button, the 'Current State' changes but the relay does not energize/de-energize.

I did confirm again, if I adjust the slider to any position other than 0 to 100 the dialog box comes up saying that level is not supported what do you want to do. If you adjust the slider to 100% the relay energizes, if you slide it to 0% it de-energizes.

Hello jeffbott,

So, you can control the EZIO relays individually but not within scenes. This would mean that either the links in EZIO are not accurate or we have a defective EZIO. To verify, please do be kind enough to:

1. Remove your EZIO from ISY

2. Factory reset your EZIO

3. Link it back to ISY but please do make sure to follow the 4x4 procedure as described on their quick reference

With kind regards,

Michel

When I click On, Fast On, Off, or Fast Off in the scene, the relay does not change state but the status at the top of the scene, 'Current State' changes (On or Off following the correct click)

I added a KPL button as a controller and it acts the same; press the button, the 'Current State' changes but the relay does not energize/de-energize.

I did confirm again, if I adjust the slider to any position other than 0 to 100 the dialog box comes up saying that level is not supported what do you want to do. If you adjust the slider to 100% the relay energizes, if you slide it to 0% it de-energizes.