Some devices no longer responding to ISY

ISYNewBee

I have had my ISY994i for about a year and everything was working great.  Now, for some reason, several of my devices are no longer responding.  There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to which ones quit working (seemingly all at once).  I have 2 Insteon Dimmer Switches in my kitchen, located side by side with each other. One works, the other doesn't.  I have 3 OutetLinc in my living room, all within 12 feet of each other.  Two of them work, the third doesn't.  I have 3 outletlincs in the yard to turn on/off the LV lighting.  2 of those work and the third does not.  Surprislingly, it is the closest one to the house that DOESN'T work.  The ones that are farther down-line are working fine.

If anyone has clues, please help.  I'm totally confused.

Is this lack of operation consistent? Does it vary with time of day? Is it always the same units that do not work?

Have you checked your link tables in the ISY against the links installed in the devices? Perhaps ISY has forgotten links to the devices.

Thanks LeeG and larryllix.  You pointed me in the right direction. These problems were with the scenes. The scenes lost some of their programming.  I ended up deleting the scenes and re-creating them to get it to work.  Seems to work during test now.  I'll see if it works tonight when the program is set to turn them on.

Archived