ISY99i Software Crashes

MikeBro

I have an isy99i. It's been a long time since I've run the admin console. When I do, and after I enter my name and password, I get a requester "I have read and agree to the terms ...". (Clicking "read" shows the UDI PDF). After I click "Agree", the program shuts down after about ten seconds, even if I do nothing. This happens every time, using IE or Chrome. What can I do?

---Mike

I have an isy99i. It's been a long time since I've run the admin console. When I do, and after I enter my name and password, I get a requester "I have read and agree to the terms ...". (Clicking "read" shows the UDI PDF). After I click "Agree", the program shuts down after about ten seconds, even if I do nothing. This happens every time, using IE or Chrome. What can I do?

---Mike

Mike,

I have seen this same behaviour also on my ISY-994 Series Controller. Will be very interested in the root cause and the solution to this problem.

The only thing I have done simply out of course is to clear the java cache, web browser of all cookies, history, temp files, etc.

Closing out the browser and reentering the ISY Web UI.

You may consider looking into whether there are any anti-virus, firewall / rules that may be impacting your system along with ensuring any popup blockers are disabled to see. 

Archived