Climate info missing in iOS version after upgrading ISY to 4.2.10

johnnyt

A couple of weeks ago I upgraded ISY to 4.2.10 and soon after noticed that I no longer get some climate data in Mobilinc that I used to see before: Last update time and Today's Forecast.

I started by posting this problem as a Beta 4.2.10 topic given that the firmware update was the only thing that had changed but only saw a reply there that things worked fine in Android version. See http://forum.universal-devices.com/topic/13892-release-4210-rc4-is-now-available/page-3?do=findComment&comment=115584

I'm using iOS 7 and don't have any pending updates for Mobilinc app waiting to install.

Hi johnnyt,

Yes, there was a change around the 4.2.8 ISY firmware that's now causing MobiLinc for iOS weather data (like Today's Forecast) to not appear. We have this on our list to fix as we work to complete our iOS 8 update.

The Android version of MobiLinc (2.0.2) supports the 4.2.10 ISY weather format.

Wes

So does this mean I will need to upgrade to iOS 8 for the fix? I was planning to hold off going to 8 until the initial bugs were fixed and it was proven not to be a battery killer (as the jump from 4 to 6 was for my iPod touch and I couldn't go back)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived