Remote console lockups possible solution

wlodekd

I have ver 2.6.6 of ISY 99 Pro. Remote access is very unreliable for me. Console is locking with no particular reason sometimes after very short periopd of time. I need to be able to acces lights remotely. My solution would be use programmable electronic timer and connet PLM htru it Timer would be resetting (disconnecting, and after one minute connecting) ISY automatically every 2 hours every day. Do you think that frequent recycling would have impact and shorten life cycle of PLM or ISY?

Or maybe there is software ETA to fix this problem.

Best regrads Walter

Hi Walter,

There's indeed a recently found bug which is the cause for this unreliable behavior. We should have a fix shortly.

In the meantime, if you do NOT need the WSDK functionality, you can downgrade to 2.6.5 till our next drop.

I do not recommend rebooting PLM/ISY simply because the initial surge may damage the PLM.

With kind regards,

Michel

I have ver 2.6.6 of ISY 99 Pro. Remote access is very unreliable for me. Console is locking with no particular reason sometimes after very short periopd of time. I need to be able to acces lights remotely. My solution would be use programmable electronic timer and connet PLM htru it Timer would be resetting (disconnecting, and after one minute connecting) ISY automatically every 2 hours every day. Do you think that frequent recycling would have impact and shorten life cycle of PLM or ISY?

Or maybe there is software ETA to fix this problem.

Best regrads Walter

Archived