Greater Than - Less Than - Equals Greater Than - Etc

Teken

When I get on a real computer I will have to check. As I am on my phone 25 feet in the air hooking up some new hardware.

Encrypted By: Phoenix Security Solutions

OK maybe that is why I have gotten this response before at other times.

You drinkin' rum up there too?

"Earth to TeleTeken....Earth to TeleTeken..."

I just picked up some DS18B20 sensors that included three feet length of wire lead and came encapsulated in a water proof SS housing. 

Very easy to install and protects the actual sensor while offering great temperature monitoring.

Can you add  50 or 100 feet of cable to the end of the three feet of wire then hook up to the interface?

You mentioned that you have numerous sensors, do they all go to one interface?

Can you add 50 or 100 feet of cable to the end of the three feet of wire then hook up to the interface?

You mentioned that you have numerous sensors, do they all go to one interface?

Yes, I have them wired using CAT6 Ethernet cable. All home run cables are linked in a star configuration which all hook up to one interface.

I ran more then one mile of cable for this project.

I have four separate 1 wire masters that the 1 wire device sensors run to.

The Autelis Bridge is the master for two of the 1 wire sensor grid. The other is from my GEM and the last master is from a custom made unit our team built for testing a few projects that completed last year.

It was retired so I asked to repurpose it for my own use.

Its apparent I should be more aware of the PM inbox. It has a limit of 100 messages which clearly I maxed out. My apologies to those trying to contact me.

*You're assuming I want to talk to you, right?*  :mrgreen:

Maybe you didn't want to hear the earnest message,  "Get out of this crazy HA before it's too late!"

Maybe you didn't want to hear the earnest message,  "Get out of this crazy HA before it's too late!"

Too late the HA bug has bitten and taken a hold of me already. I can't think of a better way to spend my hard earned money then on my beautiful home.

Well, besides . . .

Sex, and Rock N Roll . . .  :mrgreen:

Archived