Are they working on Mobilinc updates?

Blackbird

Couldn't you embed an identifier in the body or subject using a variable?  You would need to know the meaning of the value but you are talking a fairly limited number of locations right? Or am I not understanding the issue at hand?

-Xathros

The variable needed (thus this request) is not available and is not likely to become available from the flavour here.

http://forum.universal-devices.com/topic/13900-use-of-sysextip-variable-in-notifications/page-2

Sorry, after reading the whole thread, it seems I had missed the point and my previous suggestion was an answer to a different problem.  I suspect we could work around this with the Pi however.  Use the Pi to stuff the octets of the IP into 4 ISY vars then used those in your notification.  I'll think about how to accomplish that.

-Xathros

Sorry, after reading the whole thread, it seems I had missed the point and my previous suggestion was an answer to a different problem.  I suspect we could work around this with the Pi however.  Use the Pi to stuff the octets of the IP into 4 ISY vars then used those in your notification.  I'll think about how to accomplish that.

-Xathros

Nice!

It would seem I will need to get a serious RPi unit to be a slave to my ISY to get these values accessible to programs at lest until v5 arrives in 2018. :roll:

Archived