And Control 'ZW Kitchen Door Lock' is switched Key/Manually Unlocked

Then

Set Scene 'Sofit / Sofit Backlanding' On

Set Scene 'Sofit / Sofit Deck' Fast On

Set Scene 'Sofit / Sofit Driveway' Fast On

Set Scene 'Outside Rec Driveway' On

Set Scene 'Garage Front Outside' On

Else

- No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')

This has run fine for quite a while but after last couple updates (current v.4.3.26)

but lately light come on when the door is open in the middle of the day- why?

What I would like is to lights to turn on when the door lock is unlocked but only when is "dark"-

- 15 min after sunset to 15 min before sunrise. Any ideas?

Do the lights consistently come on when the lock is key or manually unlocked during daylight hours or is the problem, intermittent? What is the result if you unlock the lock remotely during daylight hours?

You are going to need two programs to stop the program from triggering due to sunset by disabling that program so it only acts as a filter and not a trigger.

If
     Control 'ZW Kitchen Door Lock' is switched Key/Manually Unlocked

Then
    Run (If) 'Program2'

Else

Program2  (disabled)
-------    --------
If
        From    Sunset  + 15 minutes
        To      Sunrise - 15 minutes (next day)

Then
        Set Scene 'Sofit / Sofit Backlanding' On
        Set Scene 'Sofit / Sofit Deck' Fast On
        Set Scene 'Sofit / Sofit Driveway' Fast On
        Set Scene 'Outside Rec Driveway' On
        Set Scene 'Garage Front Outside' On

Else

I don't believe the program changes suggested are going to solve your problem.  (I am not sure they are even necessary...I think your program is fine as is.  Yes, it will trigger at two times, but will be false at those two times since no CONTROL statement was received simultaneously.)

Next steps, for me, would be to break this into small pieces.  I would now determine whether the program is triggering (if not, why not) or, if triggering, why the response is not as expected.

If ISY time is correct, I would confirm (from program summary list) that the program ran and runs as expected.  When did it last run?  Sunrise? Sunset?  Some other time?  What is the status (TRUE or FALSE)?  Toggle the ZW lock.  Does the ISY see the command (view device status or watch event viewer)?  Is the program responding?  If not, you must determine why.  Is it possible that your lock does not transmit status changes?

If you confirm that the program IS triggering, but the expected response is not there, manually run the program2 (if path).  Does this respond as expected?  Is it possible that there is a program problem here?  Communication problems?

Isolating the cause of the problem is the first step towards solving the problem.

I don't believe the program changes suggested are going to solve your problem.  (I am not sure they are even necessary...I think your program is fine as is.  Yes, it will trigger at two times, but will be false at those two times since no CONTROL statement was received simultaneously.)

----

Yes oberkc  is correct. Your use of the "control" statement makes your program just fine and I missed that.

As others have suggested the clock function seems to be a problem. Check your sunset and sunrise times as well as your Lat/Long settings.

I have several From... To... programs followed by And Control 'device' is switched On and they run anytime the device is switched on during the stated time interval, so that's not the problem. The problem is the unexpected on's.

tibbar, next time the lights turn on during daylight, select Programs, Summary. Sort by Last Run Time to make it easier to find any and all programs that ran at that time.

Archived