Mobilinc and ISYPortal

Bxsteez

It still doesn't work. I get the mobilinc disconnected message. It looks like the problem is between the key and portal. When I am away from the house, and I log into the portal, the dot that shows the status of the connection is grey, not green. It appears to turn green when I am in range of my router.

I find it very odd that your mobile device connection to my.isy.io works fine when you are at home, but does not from your home wifi.

Have you confirmed that you can browse the Internet from your phone when you are away from home and not on your home wifi?

Hi MWareman,

Yes I can access the internet from my phone when away...as I mentioned in my last post (this morning at 9:12a), I can log into the portal from the phone when away from home (ie, the webpage comes up and shows the status of my connection). This status is showing "disconnected" since around the time I left the house (ie, the dot is grey, not green). But the web page came up and I am able to surf to other sites. So when I leave the house, something is happening between the ISY and the portal. The portal disconnects from the ISY. Michel has given me a series of actions to help troubleshoot this, which I will try tomorrow. Thanks

Archived