2nd Portal module needed?

tandar

I've purchased the portal module and connected to my main ISY. I'd now like to add a second ISY on the account.

Do I need to purchase another portal module?

Also, the portal warns of a subscription fee staring in Jan for more than one ISY. How much will this fee be?

Thx

You can add a second ISY to the existing portal. Select Portal Login instead of Go to my ISY. You'll need to contact the portal people for a price: http://vantagepnt.com/

I've done that but adding another uuid doesn't show the second ISY online. I assume thats because I have to purchase a second portal module to connect.

I seem to recall a post regarding one portal module covering multiple ISY's under the same account. Looking to confirm or refute that.

Thanks

AFAIK - you must buy a portal module for each ISY separately. You can then add the uuid of each ISY (with an active portal module) to you portal account.

I also would like to know about the mentioned fee for multiple ISYs in a single portal account. It doesn't make much sense to me since the portal is subscription and the module is also a purchase, per ISY. We could always create two separate portal accounts each with a single ISY.

• 6 months later...

Did anyone get any data on this?  I currently have one portal subscription/purchase on one ISY and want to add a second.  Do I purchase the ISY portal in that second ISY?  Do I have one portal account for both?  What's the cheapest way to do this?  Or does it not matter?

My wife and I have two places.  Let's say Place A an Place B.

I have an ISY in both Places A & B.

I purchased the ISY Portal in Place A and used it to connect to an Amazon Echo there, as well as connect remotely to the Place A ISY via MobiLinc.

I would now like to be able to remotely connect to the ISY in Place B (as well as have an Amazon Echo there).

So can I just my existing ISY Portal purchase (that I currently use in Place A) in Place B also?  Or must I buy a ISY Portal for each place independently - as well as renew both every time they expire?

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

Archived