Need Easier Way to Remove Mobilinc Connect

apache5

Universal Devices needs to find an easier and faster way to disable MobiLinc Connect if you are trying to add an Amazon Echo. I purchased and received an Amazon Echo. However, I can't seem to get it set up, because only Universal Devices has the ability to disable the Mobilinc Connect portal. This is particularly frustrating because it is the weekend and Universal Devices is closed. It seems if they are requiring you to disable the MobiLinc Connect, they should provide a way to do this even when they are closed. I should not have to wait hours let alone days to get my Echo working with my ISY. In my opinion, that is unacceptable in this day and age.

Thank goodness someone at Universal Devices got back to me today, even though they were closed. I was extremely frustrated yesterday, but I now have everything up and running. Now over 70 devices are controlled by my voice through Echo. I'm definitely a happy camper. Although I still feel they should have an alternative way to cancel one portal and use another, I am impressed that someone from customer service responded over the weekend. When you buy a device most buyers expect to be able to connect and use it within the same day.  

With that said, I love the fact that Universal Device has developed a product that is so easy to use, that a woman who could barely change a light bulb has been able to install and connect over 70 devices (light switches, appliances, etc.). I'm feeling pretty proud. :-P

Thank goodness someone at Universal Devices got back to me today, even though they were closed. I was extremely frustrated yesterday, but I now have everything up and running. Now over 70 devices are controlled by my voice through Echo. I'm definitely a happy camper. Although I still feel they should have an alternative way to cancel one portal and use another, I am impressed that someone from customer service responded over the weekend. When you buy a device most buyers expect to be able to connect and use it within the same day.  

With that said, I love the fact that Universal Device has developed a product that is so easy to use, that a woman who could barely change a light bulb has been able to install and connect over 70 devices (light switches, appliances, etc.). I'm feeling pretty proud. :-P

As you should B)

• 2 months later...

Archived