New Feature Hold

James Peterson

Summer time is kicking in around here and I am in need of a break.  I will be putting a new feature hold on the app for the summer.  I will continue to fix bugs and small issues throughout, but I need to focus on my own world for a bit.  So baring a few small updates and fixes, I will be releasing what is currently setup as v1.0 very soon.  If you would like to see anything added, please let me know right away so I can get it in before I put the brakes on this train.  

As Always post requests and bugs to https://bitbucket.org/jamespet/agave/issues  Starting this fall maybe we can push through a few more of the big requests.  ELK, Geofence, Voice, etc...

Thanks for all the great work on Agave. I think for me the biggest remaining issue is better scene status reporting. Not sure if you consider that a bug or new feature :-)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

THANK YOU for all your work.. I still don't see improvement in FanLink representation tho :( Sliders are not good for having 3 set stages..

Cheers,

Alex

THANK YOU for all your work.. I still don't see improvement in FanLink representation tho :( Sliders are not good for having 3 set stages..

Cheers,

Alex

Send me a nodedump of your fanlink.  should be an easy add if I can see what it looks like.

The app is great. I was wondering if you were going to implement widgets with real time status for devices, programs, and thermostats. Also, it would be nice to edit icons to add more icons or add our own icons.

Tap the icon on the detail activity for each device.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Tap the icon on the detail activity for each device.

Does that only allows to change the icon to what is available, correct? I was wondering if there was a way to modify or add more icons to the choices.

Thanks,

Robert

Does that only allows to change the icon to what is available, correct? I was wondering if there was a way to modify or add more icons to the choices.

Thanks,

Robert

Right now there is not. Go ahead a suggest anything you would like to see.

Hi James,

I know you already have most of these items on your list, but I wanted to provide a quick summary here:

Fixes

1. Quick way to exit app. Currently the back button will bring you to an exit screen, however, it steps you back thru previous screens. Therefore, if you were deep in the app you need to keep hitting back button until you get to exit screen.

2. Quick way to change profiles, possibly by pressing name of profile from any screen.

3. Device names in individual node boxes are cut off by device icon. Maybe device name can support two lines of text or icon can be moved to upper left corner of node box?

Enhancements

1. Support Weather module on its own page displaying all available information. This should include icons to represent informational conditions that are represented by numbers (similar to ISY Dashboard). Also would like to see the ability to have temperature and humidity displayed somewhere on home (favorite) page. Not necessarily a full node box, but I was thinking maybe just a text location at top of screen.

2. Support for Elk.

3. Support for Geofencing and setting location variable in ISY.

Thanks for the great app!

Dennis

• 4 weeks later...

I am using the link provided to provide suggestions, but do you also want any discussion in the Agave forums on features to get feedback from others on the same topic?  I don't want to overwhelm the forum with redundant information though.

I am using the link provided to provide suggestions, but do you also want any discussion in the Agave forums on features to get feedback from others on the same topic? I don't want to overwhelm the forum with redundant information though.

Try to keep all discussion on the forums. I am just using the bug tracker to keep a log of everything that needs to get done.

Summer time is kicking in around here and I am in need of a break.  I will be putting a new feature hold on the app for the summer.  I will continue to fix bugs and small issues throughout, but I need to focus on my own world for a bit.  So baring a few small updates and fixes, I will be releasing what is currently setup as v1.0 very soon.  If you would like to see anything added, please let me know right away so I can get it in before I put the brakes on this train.  

As Always post requests and bugs to https://bitbucket.org/jamespet/agave/issues  Starting this fall maybe we can push through a few more of the big requests.  ELK, Geofence, Voice, etc...

For clarification, do you want 'requests' on bitbucket or no??  The first post in this thread seemed to suggest this.

Archived