Error when saving program- "invalid/incorrect program key"

nakedsavage

I recently reinstalled my ISY994i after not using it for about a year. I updated the firmware and UI to 4.4.6, installed the Z-Wave dongle and module, installed the portal and network modules. When creating my first program 3 error windows pop up when saving it-

Bad Request

Request Failed

Invalid/incorrect program key [HTTP: Incorrect pgm key [xxxxxxxx.xxxx]]

Programs wont save. I've created and tested some network resources to trigger IFTTT events and they work. I haven't added any devices yet. Any idea what could be causing this?

Firmware and UI match- 4.4.6. I tried a factory reset- same problem.Another thing that's happening is after clicking on the Programs tab for the first time after starting the admin console I get an error message- "Subscriber didn't reply to event: 1 [26]

I also can't add z-wave devices- the device discovery windows disappears when I press the button on the zwave switch that I'm trying to add but the device never appears in the list. I'll probably start a separate thread for this if it persists after I resolve my initial issue.

Using a MacBook Pro. Tried with Safari and Firefox.

I might have found the problem. The person who was helping me neglected to mention the safe mode message when first launching the admin console. I think my PLM is no good. I ordered one for Monday so we'll see what happens.

Using a MacBook Pro. Tried with Safari and Firefox.

I might have found the problem. The person who was helping me neglected to mention the safe mode message when first launching the admin console. I think my PLM is no good. I ordered one for Monday so we'll see what happens.

What's the date code and hardware version of the PLM?

You can also try removing power from both the ISY and PLM then power up the PLM, wait about 10 seconds then power up the ISY.

Hi nakedsavage,

1. Please go to Tools | Diagnostics | PLM Status/Info ... if it shows Disconnected, then

2. Go to Help | About and make sure your firmware is udi_oadr_xx rather than insteon_xx ... i.e. it might be that the PLM is not plugged in and your ISY is in safe mode

If not, please use a browser and go to http://whatever-your-ISY-IP-Address ... if this does not work, please submit a ticket.

With kind regards,

Michel

Archived