Remotelinc Question

RichTJ99

Hi,

I have a remotelinc that I just got. I am having fun playing with it.

1. Does the "all on / all off" button have to control anything linked to the remotelinc?

2. I would like to set one button for an all on / all off at a ramp rate of 15 seconds (is that possible)?

3. I would like to have one button for the first floor, one button for the basement & not have the all on button turn the entire house out.

How are you guys using the remotelincs & how do you write on the buttons (custom from SH)?

Thanks,

Rich

Hi Rich,

I cannot answer the last question by for the first two questions:

RL's All on/All off controls ANYTHING that has been linked to RL. The caveat is that the onlevels and ramprates are taken from the first ever linkage to the RL.

Yes, you can assign a button for All On/All Off but you will have to create a scene with all your devices (unless you want to use the All on/off button -- see above)

With kind regards,

Michel

Hi,

I have a remotelinc that I just got. I am having fun playing with it.

1. Does the "all on / all off" button have to control anything linked to the remotelinc?

2. I would like to set one button for an all on / all off at a ramp rate of 15 seconds (is that possible)?

3. I would like to have one button for the first floor, one button for the basement & not have the all on button turn the entire house out.

How are you guys using the remotelincs & how do you write on the buttons (custom from SH)?

Thanks,

Rich

Hi Rich,

Yes, All on/Off will always do ONLY/ALL the devices that have been linked to your RL. Depending on your case, this might be a subset of all your devices.

With kind regards,

Michel

So it sounds like the remotelinc is pretty limited.

I guess I can do all the programming I like but the all on, off (the biggest buttons on it) will always do all the links (everything in the house in my case).

Archived