ISY Auto Query program every 2 hours?

RichTJ99

Hi,

I am finding that the mobilinc software or the ISY is not 100% in sync at times.  I would say on average I only access the ISY through mobiliinc (android app) on my phone.  I notice times that my office light is on, mobilinc says its off, if i press off (or fast off) the light will go off.  So it functions properly but the reporting may be off a bit.

I have a lot of devices so that could be an issue too but everything seems to function properly.

How do I do an auto query on the status of the system?

Thanks,

Rich

Michel,

I just looked now & I can see my lights are on in one area.  

I checked mobilinc and it says its off.  

I then went to a PC, opened a browser & went to the web page.  It also showed as off.

I then went to the admin platform which also shows its off.

I then hit a query and now it shows it as on.  

I dont think its a mobilinc problem but for some reason my system isnt updating properly.   

Thanks,

Rich

If the admin console didn't learn about a device changing state, it means either their is a communication issue (caused the status message from the device to not make it to the PLM), or your PLM may be going bad, and missing messages.

In the Admin Console, open up the level 3 log and toggle the light on and off a couple of times. Post the section of the log here....

So i have been running the PLM links table & sometimes I am getting the following:

It seems to vary a bit.  I do have a lot of devices for sure but I am a little confused on the inconstancy.  

I have restored the PLM a few times in the past which I thought also compressed out of use links.

So i have been running the PLM links table & sometimes I am getting the following:

It seems to vary a bit.  I do have a lot of devices for sure but I am a little confused on the inconstancy.  

I have restored the PLM a few times in the past which I thought also compressed out of use links.

IIRC people have reported that the PLM Link count doesn't work properly as Insteon traffic will stop the count process mid-stream.

I am having an issue where the plm links table keeps stopping count.  I deleted a number of scenes, restored the PLM, then counted links & it keeps stopping sometimes at 350, others at 600.  I was getting consistently higher numbers before.  

Any ideas?  I also upgraded the firmware to the latest official.

You need to check for links when absolutely no Insteon activity is occurring. That includes disabling all programs. You may also want to disable any sensors which will lower the count a bit. To disable a device, right click on it.

Archived