Staples - Out of the home automation business

Teken

Teken started

Teken didn't start it, he was merely responding to the fact that you were running around the forum saying you were "SCAMMED BY MOBILINC", when it was nothing of the sort. You started it by throwing accusations around against a company that has been a longtime partner of UDI and member of this community. MobiLinc provided exactly what you asked for when you bought the MobiLinc Connect service. They didn't change any of the terms on you, they didn't disconnect your subscription. You got exactly what you paid for. And Teken was completely correct in his assessment of your comments.

When you bought the ISY Portal service, it is very well documented that only one service can be enabled at a time, and so buying the ISY Portal service is an implicit acceptance that you'd no longer be able to use MobiLinc Connect. And in the grand scheme of things, $29 is a drop in the bucket compared to the overall costs of home automation. Not to mention you already got 2 months of use out of it, so it's not a total loss. If that's the biggest mistake you make while trying to automate your home, I'd say you're doing pretty well.

Perhaps in the future, before you hit the post button, think "would I say this to someone's face, in real life?" If the answer is no, you should probably delete the post.

so I was scammed, move on

I WAS SCAMMED BY MOBILINC

will NOT buy from MobiLinc again

Clearly you were the aggressor here. Claiming you were scammed, when Wes/MobiLinc acted exactly within the bounds of their policies (which you should have known at the time of purchase). Wes provided you service (and continues to do so, should you choose to convert back to MobiLinc connect). I'm no fan of MobiLinc, but I wouldn't go around baselessly accusing Wes of fraud, as you have done, for doing nothing but providing you the service you paid for.

You then went on a tirade of thread-crapping all over this forum, drawing the ire of many of the forum's top members/contributors. It is you who owes an apology, first to Wes of MobiLinc, and then to everyone else in this community for your recent behaviour.

Guess you should have bought Mobilinc month to month, or opened your ports and not paid them

Your choices, your consequences

Not a UDI problem - yours

No I wasn't the aggressor.

bgrubb1 was implying I should have bought month to month, which was said with the only intention of making me look stupid.

read again and again and again and read 10 times if you have to, read between the lines, that was just a comment implying I am stupid for paying MobiLinc.

Therefore, I RESPONDED (not accused, RESPONDED)

Please don't answer anymore your comment is not constructive do something else with your life

so I was scammed, move on

Now, let me ask you

1) Did I say 'PLEASE'

Please please please please please????

Did I asked you guys to please stop it and drop it???

Read again, I was trying to STOP IT as people were just accusing me of being ignorant for buying in the first place

2) At what point did I say I am not happy with UDI?

All I said, is, that MobiLinc took my money, and didn't delivered.

I paid for 1 year of MobiLinc connect, but no, you keyboard warriors **** HAVE *** to go out of your way to make me look stupid for buying in the first place!

All I need is MobiLinc to 

1) Provide service

2) Issue refund

Simple

plain and simple

Without insults from you guys

No I wasn't the aggressor.

bgrubb1 was implying I should have bought month to month, which was said with the only intention of making me look stupid.

Well which is it? Because a little while ago (and across at least 3 different threads) you were screaming Teken started it....

All I said, is, that MobiLinc took my money, and didn't delivered.

There you go with the accusations again. While I'm sure MobiLinc Connect isn't perfect (no product is), it seems to have delivered everything its Web page says it does.

You were apparently happy enough with MobiLinc Connect after using the 30 day free trial to purchase it and continue using it for at least another month. While it's entirely up to Wes, he is not required to issue you a refund.

In your own words:

If you are an adult

Say "I am sorry"

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Well which is it? Because a little while ago (and across at least 3 different threads) you were screaming Teken started it....

There you go with the accusations again. While I'm sure MobiLinc Connect isn't perfect (no product is), it seems to have delivered everything its Web page says it does.

You were apparently happy enough with MobiLinc Connect after using the 30 day free trial to purchase it and continue using it for at least another month. While it's entirely up to Wes, he is not required to issue you a refund.

In your own words:

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

I said Teken is the first one that used foul language

Why do you keep defending him, can't a man make a mistake??

I was happy with MobiLinc Connect (except a few features), but you are forgetting I paid for 1 year.

I received 2 months.

What is your intention in trying to defend Wes when his software for whatever reason is not doing what it's supposed to do.

I said Teken is the first one that used foul language

Why do you keep defending him, can't a man make a mistake??

I was happy with MobiLinc Connect (except a few features), but you are forgetting I paid for 1 year.

I received 2 months.

What is your intention in trying to defend Wes when his software for whatever reason is not doing what it's supposed to do.

No, you said "Teken started it". And "bitching" is hardly foul language, especially in the context he used it in. And he didn't start thread-crapping all over the forum just because he didn't like something someone said.

I have no love for MobiLinc, but the difference between not liking something and actively going out and saying the developer committed fraud are two different things.

What is it you think the software is supposed to do? If you reactivate MobiLinc on your ISY, it will do everything it claims to do, and you will get your remaining 10 months. Just because you have some buyer's remorse after finding a better product out there doesn't mean the guy who sold you the first product "scammed" you.

I have no stake in either Teken or MobiLinc (both of whom have been a part of the ISY community a lot longer than you or I), I just can't stand to see my phone going off 50 times a day because someone is taking a dump all over the forum. Especially when they are wrong.

Admit your mistake, apologize, and we can move on.

I'd be happy if we could just move on....

Either accept where you are and use ISY Portal. Or get ISY Portal refunded and go back to MobiLinc Connect.

Either way, please make a choice so we can all go back to innovating great solutions with the fantastic platform that is the ISY.

No, you said "Teken started it". And "bitching" is hardly foul language, especially in the context he used it in. And he didn't start thread-crapping all over the forum just because he didn't like something someone said.

I have no love for MobiLinc, but the difference between not liking something and actively going out and saying the developer committed fraud are two different things.

What is it you think the software is supposed to do? If you reactivate MobiLinc on your ISY, it will do everything it claims to do, and you will get your remaining 10 months. Just because you have some buyer's remorse after finding a better product out there doesn't mean the guy who sold you the first product "scammed" you.

I have no stake in either Teken or MobiLinc (both of whom have been a part of the ISY community a lot longer than you or I), I just can't stand to see my phone going off 50 times a day because someone is taking a dump all over the forum. Especially when they are wrong.

Admit your mistake, apologize, and we can move on.

I never said he committed fraud.

Do you see how you put words in my mouth?

That is precisely what is wrong, Teken aparently can say whatever he wants and 100 keyboard warriors go to his rescue.

That makes the forum ineffective.

At the end Michel responded my question, and you defending Teken AGAIn shows how you just want to accuse me for no reason and defend him for no reason.

Did I said MobiLinc committed fraud?

No, I am upset, because they just sell me a year membership (on top of that I also bought the software from iTunes), and they just will not give me a pro-rated refund, even $5 would mean something for me, but no, it doesn't work, and no refund given

How can you defend that when the software does NOT work.

What are your possible arguments, none.

Archived