Advanced locations functionality inconsistent/statuses not updated?

clendaniel

I recently picked up a couple ibeacons to play with adding some more intelligence to my somewhat-smart home.  Purchased the advanced locations plugins and all seemed well...setup ibeacon, added to mobilinc, and set a few scenes/devices to be in today view.  The issue I'm having is both the today and around me views seem extremely inconsistent in their functionality and neither seem to correctly update the status of the scenes/devices displayed.  The dashboard view is correct and controls everything just fine, it's only these 'advanced' views....ideas?

--Ian

I recently picked up a couple ibeacons to play with adding some more intelligence to my somewhat-smart home.  Purchased the advanced locations plugins and all seemed well...setup ibeacon, added to mobilinc, and set a few scenes/devices to be in today view.  The issue I'm having is both the today and around me views seem extremely inconsistent in their functionality and neither seem to correctly update the status of the scenes/devices displayed.  The dashboard view is correct and controls everything just fine, it's only these 'advanced' views....ideas?

--Ian

A little more info: this is with an isy994i/ir pro running v4.5.1 and connecting from ios9.3.5 w/ mobilinc 4.7

Hi clendaniel,

Are you using MobiLinc Connect or the ISY's IP address?

If you are using the ISY's IP:

What is the connect method set to?

Have you confirmed that both internal Wi-Fi and external access work without issues?

Does your router support IP Loopback?

Wes

-Using ISY portal

-Connect method is https

-Access works internally and externally (isy portal...so always 'external')

-IP loopback?

Archived