Admin console - Can't arm/disarm Elk

paulinlapine

I've got the Elk module and ISY 994i. The two integrate with each other great. The only issue is that I can't arm or disarm the Elk alarm from the ISY admin console. The console reflects the correct status of the Elk (ARMED or DISARMED) but the arm stay, arm away and disarm buttons do nothing. Everything else between the two systems works fine.

Ideas??

I've got the Elk module and ISY 994i. The two integrate with each other great. The only issue is that I can't arm or disarm the Elk alarm from the ISY admin console. The console reflects the correct status of the Elk (ARMED or DISARMED) but the arm stay, arm away and disarm buttons do nothing. Everything else between the two systems works fine.

Ideas??

Assume you have these modes available on the Elk?

• 4 months later...

I am also trying to arm ELK from ISY.  I can disarm but not arm.  I can use programs in ISY with IF's as to whether alarm is armed or not.  But I can't arm.  When I run "ARM STAY" from ISY, I get a "Failure to Communicate" on keypad.  In fact, in some cases, it has triggered a "panic alarm" which should be F1.  I am trying to create a program in ISY to ARM STAY which then allow me to trigger that program through Alexa.  Any suggestions or guidance?  Please make it simple, I am not a techie!!!  Thanks

Archived