Some Lights Not Triggering

Hello, I have a few programs setup in my ISY using Insteon Dual Band dimmer switches and a PLM. The Programs are setup to come one everyday at sunset. Problem is not all of the lights come on. I even have the program setup to send the signal twice more after the first attempt providing it the command "wait 4 seconds" (Screen shot attached)

I am lost as to why these lights are not coming on. They used to with no problem at all, but I had a PLM die on me and I had to replace it. I know it works because it does turn on other lights in the program. Keep in mind, this is random. Some nights all lights come on, some nights 1 or 2 lights do not come on.

I do have the latest firmware also.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Bruce 

post-7920-0-49993900-1475932372_thumb.png

Check the links in each device and then do a compare with what ISY thinks should be in the device.

Usually links are lost or scrambled. Use restore on each device to resync.

I will do that but I have no idea what I am actually looking for to determine if a link should or shouldn't be there.

The compare will be self-explanatory. UDI has done all the compares for you

I will do that but I have no idea what I am actually looking for to determine if a link should or shouldn't be there.

The compare result will be self-explanatory. UDI has done all the work for you and will hightlight differences and errors.

Archived