Buy 1 - Get 1 Free - Lamp Linc

Teken

For the next two days you can purchase the lamp linc and receive another one for free. The advert indicates the two modules come in at $49.XX before any tax and shipping.

Should you need a few more plugin dimmers / repeaters this might be a good time to save some money and gain some value.

For the next two days you can purchase the lamp linc and receive another one for free. The advert indicates the two modules come in at $49.XX before any tax and shipping.

Should you need a few more plugin dimmers / repeaters this might be a good time to save some money and gain some value.

Couldn't find this on the Smarthome site. Do you have a link or a coupon code?

Just looked again.

The sale is now showing on the main page.

At that price. You can get them even if you only use them for a Range Extender and use the dimmer output as a future option.

Exactly, its all about dual use .  . .

The only technical reason to use the RE over the Lamp Linc is the stated longer open air RF range.

It was on the front page. One of the few deals that scroll across the page.

It links to the 2457D2-BOGO deal.

If you go to the plug in modules page. It shows the 2457D2-2PK for $94.99 and not the 2457D2-BOGO from the front page.

It was on the front page. One of the few deals that scroll across the page.

It links to the 2457D2-BOGO deal.

If you go to the plug in modules page. It shows the 2457D2-2PK for $94.99 and not the 2457D2-BOGO from the front page.

Yes, but I was referring to the other multi pack deal - they didn't list it up there on the scrolling banner.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the new link.

I have not gotten any sales or specials notices lately. I did verify I was still on the mailing lists.

Well, at least your not getting bombed by endless spam mail from SH too then. I received no less than four separate mail about some grand prize of $2300.XX. Never mind the follow up emails after you go to the SH website. You instantly get a email for the item you just looked at or is related to the product.

Anyways those interested in the Insteon A19 @$19.99, PAR38 @29.99 Ballast Dimmer @$49.95 will see a very nice price break too. 

Gee that sounds like what happened if the old X10 WTI got a hold of your email address.

I see the front page of the Smarthome sales site now is showing some of the good prices for the items you pointed out. With a discount code.

I get daily SH emails badgering me to buy something, but the most nefarious of all of them are the ones you reference Teken - the follow up emails after a visit to SH website to peruse an item. It feels like the used car salesman followed you home to try and convince you the transmission IS good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I get daily SH emails badgering me to buy something, but the most nefarious of all of them are the ones you reference Teken - the follow up emails after a visit to SH website to peruse an item. It feels like the used car salesman followed you home to try and convince you the transmission IS good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

aartech.ca has announced they have Boxing Week sales on that are hard to beat.

After converting some of them to US currency, they may be much cheaper than anything SH puts in your junk mail folder.

https://www.aartech.ca/boxingweek2016.html

Insteon 2457D2 LampLinc dimmers 3 for $119.99 CAD.

Brings them to about $29 US each.

https://www.aartech.ca/2457d2-3pack.html

Archived