Entire system going crazy

chris932

Smarthome is sending me a replacement 2413SECO - PowerLinc Modem, Serial (Dual-Band) ECO, anyone ever heard of that?

No, but please do let us know what the white sticker says. Once its connected to the ISY Series Controller please do let us know what the firmware is stated as. 

Would be very curious to know if its different than v9E - Super Curious!

What do you mean the *OFF* button doesn't work?

I had to press on to turn it on, and on again to turn it off. But that's because it got reset to 8 button mode.

A 8-button KPL does not have an Off button (nor an On) button. What you described is normal for any 8-button KPL button.

No, but please do let us know what the white sticker says. Once its connected to the ISY Series Controller please do let us know what the firmware is stated as. 

Would be very curious to know if its different than v9E - Super Curious!

I just noticed that Smarthome has dropped the price on the 2413S to $53.65. I wonder if they're clearing them out for the new model?

I just noticed that Smarthome has dropped the price on the 2413S to $53.65. I wonder if they're clearing them out for the new model?

It must have bee a quick sale, they're $79.99 now.

Edit: the price you quoted is the Amazon price, not the Smarhome price. That's been the Amazon price for quite awhile B)

It must have bee a quick sale, they're $79.99 now.

Edit: the price you quoted is the Amazon price, not the Smarhome price. That's been the Amazon price for quite awhile B)

Both of you had me running around looking for a computer!

Stu is correct, it was on Amazon. The good news is it's still there waiting for you!!

LOL - You have no clue how hard it is to not hit that buy button . . . Canadian dollar is in the toilet, American dollar is on the rise, by the time I get it shipped and exchange rate its going to cost a pretty penny.

Having said this I do have lots of American money I banked when the dollar was at par. I believe the prudent thing to do is find out from the OP what he receives because it really has me curious.

As 2.1 / 2.2 hardware revisions have shown a few early failures which really surprises me.

Archived