Front Panel LEDs

wpmjones

I have tried searching for this topic, but as you can imagine, when you search for ISY lights or ISY LEDs, it doesn't want to tell you about the front panel.  

Our ISY 994iZW is in our bedroom because that's where the network router is.  The blue LED on the front panel is amazingly bright when there are no other lights on in the room.  I'd love to be able to disable the front panel lights, but can't find any information on how to do so.  Has anyone else done this?

If a person was on a limited budget they could always use a black sharpie, electrical tape, or filter paper.

=========================

The highest calling in life is to serve ones country faithfully - Teach others what can be. Do what is right and not what is popular.

If a person was on a limited budget they could always use a black sharpie, electrical tape, or filter paper.

Good suggestions, but I don't believe that $6.48 (including shipping) will impact anyone's budget. And that includes a sheet with more than a hundred Light Dims.

At least, not anyone with an ISY B)

Shoot! Thanks for reminding me too late. I usually carry a few X10 plug-ins and key fob remotes while on vacation. I forgot this time.

It's always nice to turn out that lamp in a hotel room from the bed, even if you have to chisel the epoxy out of the receptacle holding the plug in. :)

Sent from a tiny keyboard. Response may be brief.

Archived