Blinking LED

pulpexposure

I just installed a new togglelinc dimmer and the led light immediately began to blink. I double checked the wiring and found no mistakes. When I toggle down to turn the lights off, the lights blink once. The dimmer is connected to three spots outside of my garage. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Derek

Hello Derek,

Please do a factory reset on your TL ... also, if you have any X10 devices, they usually do cause this problem.

With kind regards,

Michel

I just installed a new togglelinc dimmer and the led light immediately began to blink. I double checked the wiring and found no mistakes. When I toggle down to turn the lights off, the lights blink once. The dimmer is connected to three spots outside of my garage. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Derek

Ok, just tried the factory reset and it quit blinking, i linked it to my ISY-99IR and seem to have good control, however when i use the toggle link either manually or with the ISY, it goes back to blinking mode for couple of minutes and then goes back to solid when off. When i toggle on manually, it will not respond. If i hold it up to brighten, it will respond, and when i toggle down, it will go off completely.

Bad switch?

Thanks again for any help.

Derek

Hello Derek,

Yes, it seems like a bad switch.

With kind regards,

Michel

Ok, just tried the factory reset and it quit blinking, i linked it to my ISY-99IR and seem to have good control, however when i use the toggle link either manually or with the ISY, it goes back to blinking mode for couple of minutes and then goes back to solid when off. When i toggle on manually, it will not respond. If i hold it up to brighten, it will respond, and when i toggle down, it will go off completely.

Bad switch?

Thanks again for any help.

Derek

Archived