Thermostat Bug and Delete profile Bug

apostolakisl

I just updated to 5.0.10 which eliminated two "bogus" modes of program heat and program cool.  After refreshing Agave, they were still showing.  I then tried to delete that profile (I have 2) and I could find no way to do that.  So I deleted the entire thing and started over from scratch with both profiles.  Still, however, program cool and program heat are there.

After starting from scratch, the built in pop-up instructions said "click here to delete a profile" . . . except there was nothing highlighted on the screen to indicate what to click on.  So, this explains why I could find it, perhaps it isn't there at all?

EDIT:  The ISY dashboard also shows those two modes that don't exist and if you try to activate them you get an error.  So I think this is probably not an Agave issue.  But I still see no way to delete a profile.

Michel says the problem with Dashboard is because dashboard is not maintained anymore (so presumably it's code is at fault).  I suppose he was implying that then Agave code is also at fault.  I don't know, except to say that Agave is showing two modes that don't exist and that these two modes don't show up on ISY admin console, but the do show up on dashboard console.  It would be best if they did not show up on agave since they don't exist.

apostolakisl,

SmartHome is at fault because, unlike all their other thermostats/documentation, they reused the same "value" for a different mode. So, we had to put mickey mouse code in ISY firmware and Admin Console just for this specific thermostat. I suppose Agave must have to do the same thing.

With kind regards,

Michel

apostolakisl,

SmartHome is at fault because, unlike all their other thermostats/documentation, they reused the same "value" for a different mode. So, we had to put mickey mouse code in ISY firmware and Admin Console just for this specific thermostat. I suppose Agave must have to do the same thing.

With kind regards,

Michel

OK.

Not the end of the world since if you select the mode it doesn't seem to do anything . . . so it isn't like it is actually doing something totally wrong.  But none-the-less, it would be better if it weren't there.  2732-242 v11 Insteon heat pump thermostat.

I just updated to 5.0.10 which eliminated two "bogus" modes of program heat and program cool.  After refreshing Agave, they were still showing.  I then tried to delete that profile (I have 2) and I could find no way to do that.  So I deleted the entire thing and started over from scratch with both profiles.  Still, however, program cool and program heat are there.

After starting from scratch, the built in pop-up instructions said "click here to delete a profile" . . . except there was nothing highlighted on the screen to indicate what to click on.  So, this explains why I could find it, perhaps it isn't there at all?

EDIT:  The ISY dashboard also shows those two modes that don't exist and if you try to activate them you get an error.  So I think this is probably not an Agave issue.  But I still see no way to delete a profile.

If there is only one profile the delete option is not available.  I have an option in the settings to clear and wipe all app data to start over from scratch.  

I suppose if someone could provide me with the options that are available for that thermostat and if you could provide me with a node dump of it so I can filter it and provide the correct options.  

If there is only one profile the delete option is not available.  I have an option in the settings to clear and wipe all app data to start over from scratch.  

I suppose if someone could provide me with the options that are available for that thermostat and if you could provide me with a node dump of it so I can filter it and provide the correct options.  

I had two profiles at the time, I was trying to delete just one of them, but could find no button to do so.

I can give you a node dump is you tell me exactly what that is.

The issues is with the "mode"

Actual options are

Off

Heat

Cool

Auto

Program Auto

Options shown that are bogus

Program Heat

Program Cool

Fan Only (not 100% on this one, but UD does not include it in the admin console and I don't see it on the actual thermostat)

Archived