Amazon Echo Not Discovering Devices Google working fine Skill V2

bocarob

I have installed google home  link working just fine but every time I try to install the new echo skill ( new echo account never linked before this) skill asked to link to my echo account but never asked for my isy portal information I did a discover no devices have one device created under echo......Tried uninstalling and reinstalling many times .......please advise 

Google home working just fine....

Thank you

Robert

Amazon Echo skills are independent of the ISY portal which uses yet a different Amazon skill. You need to add ISY devices, scenes and/or programs to the ISY portal before discovering them.

Yes after I initially installed the skill and allowed Amazon to have the right to have access I went back and added the device and then to the discovery and nothing came up no errors no nothing then I remove the skill logged out and logged back in wait a little time reload skill went through the same procedure added a new device initiated discovery and it still was not found thank you for your response

I have installed google home  link working just fine but every time I try to install the new echo skill ( new echo account never linked before this) skill asked to link to my echo account but never asked for my isy portal information I did a discover no devices have one device created under echo......Tried uninstalling and reinstalling many times .......please advise 

Google home working just fine....

Thank you

Robert

The account linking works differently with the echo.

In ISY Portal, under "My Profile", you need to link with an Amazon ID.

Then, when enabling the ISY Smart Home skill V2, you will get an Amazon login page; you need to enter the same Amazon ID as above.

Note that the upcoming ISY Smart Home V3 linking will be just like Google Home. When enabling the skill, all you will have to do is enter your ISY Portal credentials.

Benoit.

Archived