ISY -994 is running in a tight loop

baabm

Help please. I made some changes tonight in the aim console to a few programs, and when I hit save, I noticed that those programs icons were turning green and red in rapid succession. I tried to change the programs back and do a save, but this didn't seem to work. I then logged out of the admin console and now am unable to log in. it gets to the ISY finder page but never finds the ISY. Any help would be appreciated.

Bob

If you are not sure which program caused the problem, then disable all the programs (if you have a lot, then it's tedious, if you have many, many more, then disable half if the programs). Remove power from the ISY. Plug in the PLM, wait about 10 or more seconds and power up the ISY. Everything OK. If so, then the difficulty is a program.

If you disabled only half the programs and run into the same problem, then repeat the procedure, disabling the other half and enabling those that were disabled. You'll need to keep track of what's what.

How is it going?

Help please. I made some changes tonight in the aim console to a few programs, and when I hit save, I noticed that those programs icons were turning green and red in rapid succession. I tried to change the programs back and do a save, but this didn't seem to work. I then logged out of the admin console and now am unable to log in. it gets to the ISY finder page but never finds the ISY. Any help would be appreciated.

Bob

My ISY finder does not boot automatically to the admin console either. This changed a few months back again. It has been back and forth over the last few years. Why? I don't know..possibly different java junks?

You need to double click on the URL of your choice. If you do not have one then click the add button and add your IP address of your ISY.

thanks All,

I knew which 8 programs I changed, so I disabled them, changed them back to the way they were and rebooted. All is well now. Even though the logic is not perfect for what I want it to do, its close enough. thanks

There is always posting them to a thread with what you want to do.

Some of us love the logic challenge. Others do crossword puzzles. :)

There is always posting them to a thread with what you want to do.

Some of us love the logic challenge. Others do crossword puzzles. :)

I love both including the both SH forums, this forum and the Sunday Times, both east and west coasts.

Archived