Insteon Motion Sensor Low Battery Notification

CJVann

I set up an event to email me if any of the Insteon Motion sensors sent a low battery notification, but today one of them died without emailing me. I was expecing "Low Battery" to turn "ON". Does it turn "OFF" instead? The SH manual doesn't specify.

The last run time and current status in the Admin Console were both blank. Maybe it got cleared when I upgraded to 2.7.2?? I was able to track the changes in HomeSeer, it says it received an "Off" on 2/27, BUT both of my motion sensors changed at the exact same moment. Can anyone shed some light on what's happening? This was only about 14 days after I installed them. Maybe this is from when I created the program, but why would that change the Low Bat status to "Off". I didn't install them at the same time. So confused... Thanks!

HomeSeer Status:

Off Front Motion-Low Bat Security 2/27/2009 9:43:28 PM

Off Kitchen Motion-Low Bat Security 2/27/2009 9:43:28 PM

False Low Battery Email ISY Program 2/27/2009 9:43:28 PM

If

Status 'Front Motion-Low Bat' is On

Or Status 'Kitchen Motion-Low Bat' is On

Then

Send Notification to All

Else

- No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')

Hello CJVann,

I have had very intermittent behavior with respect to motion sensor low battery events. Do you have the beta motion sensor or is it production?

With kind regards,

Michel

I set up an event to email me if any of the Insteon Motion sensors sent a low battery notification, but today one of them died without emailing me. I was expecing "Low Battery" to turn "ON". Does it turn "OFF" instead? The SH manual doesn't specify.

The last run time and current status in the Admin Console were both blank. Maybe it got cleared when I upgraded to 2.7.2?? I was able to track the changes in HomeSeer, it says it received an "Off" on 2/27, BUT both of my motion sensors changed at the exact same moment. Can anyone shed some light on what's happening? This was only about 14 days after I installed them. Maybe this is from when I created the program, but why would that change the Low Bat status to "Off". I didn't install them at the same time. So confused... Thanks!

HomeSeer Status:

Off Front Motion-Low Bat Security 2/27/2009 9:43:28 PM

Off Kitchen Motion-Low Bat Security 2/27/2009 9:43:28 PM

False Low Battery Email ISY Program 2/27/2009 9:43:28 PM

If

Status 'Front Motion-Low Bat' is On

Or Status 'Kitchen Motion-Low Bat' is On

Then

Send Notification to All

Else

- No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')

Archived