Monthly schedules

burakk

If I'm not mistaken the scheduling in ISY only allows for months to be selected with years attached to them. So unlike the time of the day schedules, (from 9pm to 1 am next day), we cannot use a schedule to run from Dec 15 to March 15 next year. We have to give exact days, such as Dec 15 2008 to March 15 2009. Which means, that our programs become obsolete as soon as they run and have to be modified. It would be great if you can provide the endless schedule option just like time of the day.

Why? So that it the ISY can remember my birthday every year without me having to fix the year, and not turn the lights on in the morning so I can sleep in one day in the year. Hey I deserve it :D

Hi Burak,

Yes, we are working on it but with a very low priority since there's a low tech workaround:

OR the dates for the next n years. This way, your program will be obsolete in n years.

With kind regards,

Michel

If I'm not mistaken the scheduling in ISY only allows for months to be selected with years attached to them. So unlike the time of the day schedules, (from 9pm to 1 am next day), we cannot use a schedule to run from Dec 15 to March 15 next year. We have to give exact days, such as Dec 15 2008 to March 15 2009. Which means, that our programs become obsolete as soon as they run and have to be modified. It would be great if you can provide the endless schedule option just like time of the day.

Why? So that it the ISY can remember my birthday every year without me having to fix the year, and not turn the lights on in the morning so I can sleep in one day in the year. Hey I deserve it :D

Hi Burak,

Yes, we are working on it but with a very low priority since there's a low tech workaround:

OR the dates for the next n years. This way, your program will be obsolete in n years.

With kind regards,

Michel

sometimes the simple solution is so well hidden :).

I shall adjust my birthday for the next n years :D

Archived