No Scrollbars on ISY Web Access

Wes Stewart

When I log into ISY Web Access there are no scrollbars or maximize window to be able to see all of my devices, etc.  The portal is 100% useless for me and noticed it when I had a forced renewal popup and paid for 2 more years.  I tried on multiple systems using Internet Explorer and Chrome.  Anyone else have this issue.

23 hours ago, Wes Stewart said:

When I log into ISY Web Access there are no scrollbars or maximize window to be able to see all of my devices, etc.  The portal is 100% useless for me and noticed it when I had a forced renewal popup and paid for 2 more years.  I tried on multiple systems using Internet Explorer and Chrome.  Anyone else have this issue.

Wes, I assume that you refer to ISY Portal.  I access ISY Portal both on a Windows 10 Computer and on a MAC, usually using the Chrome browser, and do not experience the issues that you describe. Have you tried changing browser ?

Wes, this is my method for accessing my ISY remotely. It works for me on W10 chrome, ie and edge, as well as safari on my iphone.

I also select the Home Automation Dashboard (Settings Tab, Default UI) as its easier and more powerful to use IMO

It would help to see what you are seeing. Can you paste in a full screen shot of this when its happening? You can use PrtScrn key, and then paste in to a comment here, or use windows snipping tool if you are on windows.

Paul

Archived