ISY994iZ integration with SmartThings Hub

landolfi

Just now, simplextech said:

Which NodeServer?  The Hubitat NodeServer?

yes.   I am still new to this (coming from smartthings), and I am hoping for a way to connnect all smartthings devices to the ISY994i.  I know hubitat and smartthings are similar, so I was hoping that it would interface.

2 minutes ago, HGupta said:

yes.   I am still new to this (coming from smartthings), and I am hoping for a way to connnect all smartthings devices to the ISY994i.  I know hubitat and smartthings are similar, so I was hoping that it would interface.

Unfortunately the NodeServer will not interface with SmartThings.  

SmartThings is a cloud based system and any access must route through their cloud service.  This is possible but far outside the scope of the Hubitat NodeServer that I developed and makes your entire environment still dependent on the cloud for functionality.  If you have a lot of ST devices and you would still like to use them I would recommend buying a Hubitat hub!  And tell them you're buying it because of this NodeServer ?

• 4 months later...

I had to hard reset my ST hub (had to change from ethernet to wireless, yeah, crazy) and now the hub does not find the ISY when it's in learn mode.  I deleted the controller in the ISY and in ST app but still won't see the ISY.  The ISY currently can control all the Z wave devices except the one I have paired back to the ST hub.  If I add more Z wave devices back into the ST hub I am afraid I'll lose ISY control them too.  Please help and thanks in advance.

• 4 months later...

Archived