Problem Accessing Admin Console

NJ_Mark

All of a sudden I am having trouble accessing my Admin console. If I navigate to myipaddress/admin the web page portion displays properly and I get a icon on my taskbar for the applet, however the console will not display, there only appears a minimized window which I cannot maximize. It locks up my browser and I have to end the admin console task via the task manager to be able to do anything.

I have tried clearing java cache, rebooting isy, rebooting computer, deactivating antivirus, deactivating windows firewall etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

FYI

I am running firmware 2.72 on an isy99

Hello NJ_Mark,

1. Please go to C:\Users\Your-User-Name\AppData\LocalLow

2. Remove udi_frame.state and udi_tree.state

With kind regards,

Michel

All of a sudden I am having trouble accessing my Admin console. If I navigate to myipaddress/admin the web page portion displays properly and I get a icon on my taskbar for the applet, however the console will not display, there only appears a minimized window which I cannot maximize. It locks up my browser and I have to end the admin console task via the task manager to be able to do anything.

I have tried clearing java cache, rebooting isy, rebooting computer, deactivating antivirus, deactivating windows firewall etc.

FYI

Bingo! All is right with the ISY again!!

Hello NJ_Mark,

1. Please go to C:\Users\Your-User-Name\AppData\LocalLow

2. Remove udi_frame.state and udi_tree.state

With kind regards,

Michel

FYI

• 2 months later...

Hello lazyman,

I do apologize for the inconvenience. If you are running 2.7.5, there was an issue with the http task locking up. If you don't mind, please install:

http://www.universal-devices.com/update ... nsteon.zip (userid=isy, password = autoupdate).

With kind regards,

Michel

I have had this happen a couple of times. I cannot access my ISY-99 by entering its IP adress, through network (it does not appear in network), or through the web site http://www.universal-devices.com/supp.htm (My ISY).

I unplugged the ISY and now it works fine.

What's the deal? Is that normal. I am going out-of-town, and do not want it to lock up while I am gone.

Archived