How Long To Reboot?

btreinders

It is auto discovering the ISY and the address is correct.  I even typed it all in manually.  Here is the log.

2018-11-4 08:51:05 - info: Settings Saved Successfully. 2018-11-4 08:51:05 - error: ISY: connection failed. Retrying... Error: Parse Error 2018-11-4 08:51:05 - error: ISY: connection failed. Retrying... Error: Parse Error 2018-11-4 08:51:05 - error: ISY: connection exceeded max re-tries. Aborting. Error: Parse Error 2018-11-4 08:51:05 - error: Get Version HTTP Error: RequestError: Error: Parse Error 2018-11-4 08:51:05 - error: ISY: Failed to get version.

5 minutes ago, btreinders said:

It is auto discovering the ISY and the address is correct.  I even typed it all in manually.  Here is the log.

2018-11-4 08:51:05 - info: Settings Saved Successfully. 2018-11-4 08:51:05 - error: ISY: connection failed. Retrying... Error: Parse Error 2018-11-4 08:51:05 - error: ISY: connection failed. Retrying... Error: Parse Error 2018-11-4 08:51:05 - error: ISY: connection exceeded max re-tries. Aborting. Error: Parse Error 2018-11-4 08:51:05 - error: Get Version HTTP Error: RequestError: Error: Parse Error 2018-11-4 08:51:05 - error: ISY: Failed to get version.

I don't know.  If you have any extended ASCII characters in your ISY username or password, you might be hung up with the browser decoding them incorrectly.  Otherwise, I'd post this issue in the Polyglot forum and see if any of the developers has an idea.

Just now, btreinders said:

Ok, finally back in business, I had to reboot the ISY, maybe all that spamming from the old install put it in a bad state.  Thanks for all the help!

Hurray!  Good luck!

Here we go again.  Had to restore the ISY again after installing AVRemote.  Not sure what happened but after rebooting all an entire folder of programs showed not saved and were moved to top level.  I changed ISY user and password back to original after the restore and now Polyglot cannot login again.  Rebooting the ISY does not help this time.  Restarting Polyglot does not help.  I am at a loss.

13 minutes ago, btreinders said:

Here we go again.  Had to restore the ISY again after installing AVRemote.  Not sure what happened but after rebooting all an entire folder of programs showed not saved and were moved to top level.  I changed ISY user and password back to original after the restore and now Polyglot cannot login again.  Rebooting the ISY does not help this time.  Restarting Polyglot does not help.  I am at a loss.

I can't think of anything that would bork a restore of the ISY in that fashion, unless, possibly the ISY firmware version and the AC version you're using are different.  Please check.

I'd forget about Polyglot for the time being, shutting it off until I had a good restore of my ISY, and my ISY was running properly.  One step at a time...

43 minutes ago, btreinders said:

The ISY is fine.  5.0.14 for both.  It seems to be completely normal after the restore.  Sorry if that wasn't clear.  Polyglot not being able to login is the issue again.

Okay, good.  You might post a question in the Polyglot forum.  The developers might have a idea as to what's going on.  You probably want to post a snippet of the logs where the error appears, as well.

Archived